Kaysha Dine & Beauty Cyberjaya (& Review) on Our 12-Years Anniversary

11:46 PM

We are 12 years strong!


We heard good reviews about this place, so we decided to try it. We heard other places' good review too, but they always turned out not good, so I'm kinda DONE with false hope and I knew already that most places paid influencers to promote their food.

Note : The same cycle repeated > going out > food not good/frustrated > cook my own meals

So we thought this would be the same. Although planning for a visit to here for so long, I kinda set my expectation sooooo low..


The interior was great looking, not crowded (ample space and properly distanced), and the place is not too quiet or loud (music). I like this factor a lot, like 5/5

Somewhat girl-ish


Had matcha latte which is nice, not too sweet or bitter. 4/5

And then we ordered their Carbonara Crispy Chicken & Rack of Lamb

Carbonara Crispy Chicken, RM32.00

Carbonara sauce is flavourful, but too salty. Crispy chicken is so-so. Rating = 3/5


Rack of Lamb, RM110

I love every component of this! I love the lamb (cook according to our liking/request), sauce & mash potato, I can literally lick the plate clean! Rating = 5/5


12-Years Anniversary Lunch at Kaysha Dine & Beauty, we are in love!


Overall, for the first time in a long time, I am quite satisfied with the food (although the over-seasoned pasta ruined it justtttt a little bit, but its flavourful so nvm, love it nonetheless)

Husband also approved that he suggested we visit again when Seff is attending his therapy session, so I think he somewhat approved too! We will come back to try more

Thank you, Kaysha Dine & Beauty for the experience! 
(This is my own, honest review, and wasn't paid to write this, LOL I am no influencer!)


Happy 12th Anniversary, Husband! Alhamdulillah for another year. Thanks for the treat, dear Husband!



Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive