Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park, Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia

8:16 PM


Last week, we went to the Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park -one that is recently completed (upgraded) but not yet officially open (Update : will open for public on 8/2/2022, we went there on 30/1/2022)

Note : we are very much familiar with the old Genting theme park, one that has Solero Shot & Corkscrew. In fact, my husband and I met each other the first time in Genting Highlands!

That morning, we had breakfast/brunch at Kenny Hills Baker (Bukit Tunku), KL and straightaway went to Genting via highway. It was close to CNY, so Genting Highland is considerably empty while the road towards East Coast is congested. Yay for me, I hate queue and that day we are not queueing at all (purchased the express lane at Awana Skyway though)

To get to the newly completed outdoor area (SkyWorlds theme park), you must get to SkyAvenue (driving/skyway - cable car), and go to the 1st Floor where the Skytropolis Indoor Park. 


Very familiar with this indoor park, just visited last year with my family (husband, mom, brother and his wife + my niece). So we skipped this since Seff cannot seem to enjoy any ride heh


We bring stroller in case Seff wanted to sleep. But he didn't nap (until we got back to GPO haha)

Once you are at the Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park, you have to go towards the back area/back door (I must say), and there is a waiting area for the Skyworlds..

The admission fee = RM 0!

They allow only 1800pax per session that day, and started to open the designated area (they didn't open all areas) at 3PM. We got there on time (2.30PM) and straightaway enter the park

We took a lot of photos around and we were grateful to have experience this park first hand while still new and untouched hehe

Enjoy the photos taken below!

CNY in the Sky






 




I swear I am very much full from the brunch at Kenny Hills, so we just had a simple lunch (snack) at Harry Ramsden (not Gordon Ramsay? haha). The fish and chip is so-so to me..

Still, not Gordon Ramsay? Still British though

Before

And after!

Seff while waited for his food to arrive (although had Nasi Lemak in the morning >.<)


Thank you Babah, for treating us to here (paying everything from brunch, cable car ride, lunch to dinner!)

I really love this outfit, I just made it permanent on blog! Hate my self-cut bangs though 
(too short I think)


Overall I love this experience (while probably visit again later because need to make sure if it is worth it to pay to enter (must check with height requirements for kids). Surely insta-worthy (nice background for OOTD)

My husband also tried 1 ride (Global Defender). Promotional price = RM20/ride. Videos uploaded below:






Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive