Euseff's First Flight Experience : Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia

10:33 PM


Early this year, I have to attend a program in Kelantan and decided to bring along Euseff to Kelantan. It was Seff's first flight experience.. (and I kinda want to feel it, packing for a toddler and all)




KUL - KBR (KOTA BHARU, KELANTAN)


We left in the afternoon, around Seff's only nap time (during daytime), and we were lucky, as soon as we parked at the airport/KLIA2, he was already asleep. So unloading, document check, bag drop and all feels like we have no toddler since there is no movement from Seff. We were lucky


At the KLIA2 departure area, before document check and bag drop

And while it was my first time, I remember to change Seff's diaper before boarding/while waiting at the gate, and we delayed his milk until take-off. Because I really wanted him to drink during the take-off..

And during take-off, I started feeding him and he was fine like his usual self


Still feeding after take-off

Overall, it was very good experience, even my mom praised him. Not a single sound was given, eventhough a kid behind us cried, as expected (but we wont bother)


We also have this Leapfrog laptop that stunned him, and this is the toy he has when he is in the car seat (the toy dedicated during travel to keep a toddler busy, I guess)

Note : Since we now did not switch on the TV at all, a handphone with pre-downloaded movies may also help


First flight KUL-KBR done!



KBR-KUL (KUALA LUMPUR)


We also got here earlier than I (personally would) usually be and we had some snacks while waiting (mom did some shopping too, because the Airport price isn't much different from the usual shopping spot (i.e. Pasar Siti Khadijah, etc).


My mom's treat at the airport, while waiting for our flight

During this time, I fed Euseff his lunch, and then went to the gate. Sadly no lift is found in order to go upstairs (where the departure area/gate is), so it is concluded that KB airport isn't family friendly. (However, the staff there helped with getting the stroller up using escalator)

Not much after, we were boarding our aircraft!


At the gate toward aircraft, this time we use handphone to keep Seff still hehehe


However this time, I completely forgot to change Seff's diaper and I should

So after the seal belt sign turned off, for the first time in a long time, I use the aircraft's water closet and all is done! At least I know I am not some paranoid mom I thought I'd be, thank God.

The flight back was different this time, Seff refused to be in his seat (Seff, if you're reading this, your seat is full price, same-as-adult one yaaa! Hahaaa) so I let him walked along the aisle

An active toddler he is, he went back and forth, tapping everyone's lap and hand >.<

Even the steward being friendly, opening his arm to show hugging/come to me sign, and I did it as well the opposite side, of course Seff run towards me hehehe

And we landed safely and both flights were good and kind to us all.

I am very much confident that Seff would survive next flight, hopefully a longer one is as nice as this one!




Until next post!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive