MY BIRTH STORY 2026 : EVE

12:17 PM

 I think this is the post people keep asking for.. I don't think it's important though, but sure enough, will keep for future reference too.


Overall, this pregnancy is the healthiest I've ever been, hehe. No PE/PIH, as what I experienced back then in my twenties. Still, I had GDM throughout this pregnancy (6w postpartum, repeat MGTT and passed). HbA1c are done 2x throughout pregnancy, all okay (below 5)..

I was given a date to get an induce (labor induction) at 38w due to GDM, so I had to check-in a day before (on Sunday). This was my first time preparing for an induce, so I had to ask around (getting tips). My previous labour was fast, and pain free (no epidural, no gas lalok lol)

So they said induce is 2x the pain (due to being artificially simulated maybe), so I booked an epidural ahead.. hehe. and checked-into Hospital Cyberjaya..

Wahhh, being 9-years gap, I am glad this hospital is far way superior than what I had last time la with old hospital building (then hospital now also got new ibu anak wing so I guess everything is good now).. Hospital Cyberjaya is new, infra is great and well-equipped, I generally has zero complaint. Nurses and doctors are good, also no complaint at all..

By the way, previously I made appointments at Govt & Private because I wanted to keep my options open. So for my previous babies:
1. Elana : Govt & Avisena Shah Alam
2. Euseff : Govt & Pantai Hospital Ipoh

but this time, knowing that I always had "complications" leading to Govt Hospital, I first went checkup (scan) at private clinic, went through my history and the clinic said "Puan better buka buku pink di Govt" haha.. due to previous history of premature birth, PIH, low birth weight baby etc.. 

So for Eve, I did not made appointment at any private hospital at all.. But I am cool with it since I have no bad experience at Hospital Cyberjaya at all.. lurveee

Once I checked-in, usual CTG done, and then they want to seluk to check for openings (berapa bukaan). So I was 4cm dilated already! I was worried I might go into labour that night, since with Euseff I progressed from 4cm to 10cm in span of hours! Haha so I told my husband to standby. He got around the parking lot, and even sleep in the car waiting..

Come the following morning, since I was 4cm dilated last night, they said I no longer need induction but ask if I still wanted the epidural. I said yes! Haha. 

I REALLY LOVE EPIDURAL
(Thank you for those invented this HAHA)

So good I felt nothing until the end (10cm dilated) hahahah. I no longer fear seluk, you doctors can seluk anytimeeeeee HAHAHAHHA

When I need to push, the doctor and nurses team call out my husband to witness/join the labour process, only this time I struggle a lot to push (biggest baby I ever had, although just 2.6kg at birth ahhaha). My previous baby, very easy to push (2x only). I think I need around 10 pushes, I did it calm (no sound) but woah, letih juga ya. Semoga suamiku selalu sedar it is not easy to give him zuriat.. ya!



Welcome to the World, my baby Eve! 💖




P.s. also joining the trends (carrying baby on hospital bed) hahaha





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive