Honest Review : Pantai Hospital Ipoh (2019) & Rotavirus Experiences

6:20 PM



Its okay Euseff, we got this..

As many of you guys already know, Seff has recently admitted to Pantai Hospital Ipoh (PHI) for more than 2 weeks now. I'd use some aid (picture, timeline) to make this story clearer to everyone who is reading.


Note : I intentionally wrote on JPEG file, so nobody can copy this/reproduce with bad intention


So his health scare definitely started when the Paed suggested us to consider Lumbar Puncture (LP). I posted this on my FB page back then :


Before knowing that he has Rotavirus

And we received tonne of messages from dear friends discussing this -our friends are mostly doctors too, but luckily soon after, Seff was confirmed to be positive with Rotavirus (and give us closure)

But will i suggest Pantai Hospital Ipoh to everyone I know? Not really. I THINK THEY SHOULD IMPROVE THEMSELVES. MY SUGGESTIONS FOR THEIR IMPROVEMENT :

1. DO NOT JUST EASILY REJECTED PEOPLE FROM THE EMERGENCY ROOM

When GH accepted us, and you did not, that proves just how incompetent your people (from the ER) are. It is that simple, right?

2. DO TEST(S) BEFORE ADMISSION

This was practiced by Columbia Asia Bukit Rimau, when Seff is tested for Rotavirus straightaway in the ER, with less than 1-hour time needed for the test result to come out. No problem of waiting, because it is not that long (none issue)

We believe Seff has contracted with Rotavirus from our room mate last week (24-29th June), and this is TOTALLY PREVENTABLE, if they choose to do test(s) before admission, just saying.. zzz..

3. BELIEVE IN PARENTS

When we requested for Supp PCM (all his life, Seff has never received Supp PCM, because he never had such a high fever EVER, I swear to God), the nurse totally rejected our request, whereas last week, it was practised at the Paed Ward that for >38 degrees Celcius temperature recorded, Supp PCM will be given.

So, they do it differently this time. They are NOT CONSISTENT with the procedure. So please fix this..





I already losing faith in this hospital and will probably try KPJ Ipoh next


And wait for my next post, it was extremely emotional reading about an irresponsible mother took her sick child out -enough to make me rage. And there is a lot of swear words coming from me to her, although I won't do it publicly. But I want to let her know that I HATE HER, and potentially everyone with shallow minded like HER



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive