Paris 2023 Day 3 : Disneyland Paris

7:58 PM



We started the day early in the morning (as always, we woke up around 4,5am haha) and get ready to go to Disneyland. But we waited for our food delivery (Nasi Lemak Paris) first at 7am. We get ready, eat breakfast (The same Nasi Lemak Paris for breakfast, and pack the remaining to Disneyland).

We arrived at the Metro, going straight to the ticker puchasing counter and told the staff there we wanted to go straight to Disneyland. The staff was helpful, and gave us clear direction of where to change train (without leaving the station, only change platform) and we must follow signed to Parc du Disneyland at all times. It was easy and to be honest, super cheap!

Since we took Uber a lot of times, around 20 Euro per short trip, taking this Metro (1-hour journey) is only 21.12 Euro (for 3 pax)! But I'd choose Uber all over again for city stroll because I am lazy to understand city maps, don't want to experience all the negative things tourists always experience like pickpocket, scams etc.. so I'd still choose Uber for my safety..

Note : The Metro that we took, are of 2 types -if compared to Malaysia, LRT first and then change to KTM.. in their KTM-like train (long distance coverage), I even told husband to keep handphone in bag at all times hahaha thus not so much photo 


And just like I read everywhere in blog/reviews, taking Metro to Disneyland is the wisest! Train stops exactly at Disneyland, very convenient to tourists. Since we book the admission ticket ahead, we had no trouble going in straight! But I thought going to Paris in low season, the crowd would be smaller, but it is still full though (tickets are sold out for the day!)


Note : You CAN bring any food into Disneyland, and we knew this ahead. During the bag check, the staff check our bag & hand carry (paper bag contains Nasi Lemak Paris), our Nasi Lemak did not even go into the scanner (going above/outside it), which is very nice of them.. (making sure not to do any unnecessary radiation)..

We are in awe with Disneyland (being first timer), but sadly the weather is not good. It's winter, and lightly rain.. so sadddd.. As an asian with no thick skin (lol), I thought the day is already cold enough, so we skipped the outdoor rides.. Imagine when it's cold enough, and you went like spinning up in the air. I think I might lose my nose (haha)







And previously I had warned my husband, if it rain, just make sure Euseff put his gloves on, so it'd keep him warm.. (we had experience in the past where my fingers went super cold on vacation in winter in Australia, I have to find warmer pronto!)


We took photo with mickey mouse too (hardcopy photo), will update this blog post if I had it scanned.. (we didn't buy softcopy, downloadable ones)


Other photos we blurred, but we had our hardcopies (will scan later!)


Husband re-living childhood dream LOL


And it still rains during lunch, I had to feed Euseff in the slight rain.. Took my gloves off, feed him (while husband is buying hot beverages). Euseff has been very well and warm.. I took off his gloves and look at his hands (afraid of frostbites) and his hand is gebu.. and warm to the touch.


And his very favourite character is up, Buzz Lightyear! He laid eyes straightaway to the gigantic Buzz figure at the store and since it's cold outside, I invited him in and of course, the persuasion skills begin. Told him he could have 1 toy only.. but came out with 2! Ha ha ha (one child syndrome)..



Knowing Euseff is going to sleep early (8pm), we did not stay until late night at Disneyland (and I'm okay with it), and we stayed until the mandatory characters parade and then went back to hotel.. 

Still gloomy skies all day, I hate this thing the most about our Paris trip (although we already book tickets according to research from 3 different weather forecast websites -the actual day it REALLY DIFFERENT from the forecast ones! grrr)






It's a long day, I even just fall asleep in living area (sofa bed), and husband took care of Euseff (eat, bath & milk) before sleeping.. 




His new toys from Paris : Mr Potato Head, Buzz Lightyear & Bull's Eye. Woody is currently the oldest toy LOL



Cost of Day 3 in Paris :
Disneyland Paris Ticket (2 Adults, 1 Child) : MYR 1,500.00
Transport (Metro, Trocadero-Disneyland-Trocadero):  25 Euro
Food : 55 Euro 
Other (Toys & shopping) : 169 Euro* 

*from my WISE card transaction, if paid by husband/cash = unknown hahahah




Until next post!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive