Mom's 64th Birthday at LaCrista Hotel, Melaka

9:22 PM


Happy Birthday Mak!



 For my mom's birthday, I made arrangement(s) with few parties in less than 24hours. I was outstation a day prior, so we were lucky to have a place booked, as well as surprise decor & flower (via grab)

Note : We initially wanted a dinner buffet at Tosca (Hilton Hotel) Malacca, but they were fully booked

We brought along kiddos since my mom took care of them during the weekend

The moment they are seated.. play with culteries first!

It is then very important to let them seated with food.. and then life's good






Happy Birthday Mak, my backbone and idol;
Wishing you prosperous years ahead, with awesome health so you'll witness good things in life. Thank you very much for being a great help to me!

Note : When I went outstation, I bring my mom, or sometimes, I placed Seff at mom's

It's true what someone wise once told me : I need a strong support system (family) if I want to make it further in career..




Hope you like the surprise!


That afternoon, we heard quite a few times (2-4x in an hour) Birthday Songs being sang. Little did my mom know, one is for her. She's quite surprised with this one though : 
(captured below cuz we know the cue)





Mission accomplished!




And one down because of full tummy. Always like this lah, this one!





Until next post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive