Alha Alfa Snail Applicator Sponge vs. Beautyblender

12:34 PM


Alha Alfa's Snail Applicator Sponge is my recent purchase added into my piles of makeup tools

Here are some comparisons made and my opinion(s) about the sponge :

TEXTURE : DRY



Unboxing the Snail Applicator Sponge, I feel mehh at first. It feels super dense, unlike Beautyblender that is super soft and squeezable



The size is similar to Beautyblender, with multi-face for different applications. It has its signature engraving too, I think thats a lot of work for small price (value for money)



TEXTURE : DAMP



When the sponge is soaked to get a damp sponge for applications, I am straightaway impressed. As mentioned above, I dislike the sponge when dry, but hands down it feels exactly like Beautyblender when damped!



APPLICATION/FINISH

Since it feels (when squeeze) exactly like the Beautyblender, I feel no different with the results when applying my foundation using the sponge. Thumbs up!



CLEANING

I already use it for a while so both this sponge and my Beautyblender is stained earlier in this post

Using the same BB solid cleanser, stained were stripped off easily for both -so I have no complaint. But I believe the stains were removed much easier for the Snail Applicator Sponge, because I have this area of my BB that I cant seem be able to remove, IDK why



SPONGE'S LIFE



I have a problem when my Beauty blender seems to easily scarred from heavy use and vigorous cleaning, that makes me question its short life/value

While the Snail Applicator Sponge is still new, lets hope it doesn't turn out that way! (Will update the condition about 6m from now)



CONCLUSION

So far I am loving the sponge, its low price is definitely affordable to me, the multiface is awesome (I almost bought Fenty Beauty sponge because of this!), it is functional and it is to me almost a dupe for Beautyblender!
(Unless its dry)


I got mine for RM35 from Riena 017-2218 421


Until next post!



tag : Alha Alfa Snail Applicator Sponge Review, Alha Alfa review, Alha Alfa beauty sponge best, review alha alfa, review alha alfa sponge, review alha alfa snail

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive