Euseff Ziandi : 1 - 6 Months

10:02 AM


I never thought I'd do this update -but I guess one short post as dedications wouldn't hurt anyone

Dear my baby Seff, please know that you're the best gift ever to me. My rainbow baby..

Hello everyone, my name is Euseff. You can call me Seff

We haven't entered June, meaning he's not 6 months old yet. But for 6-12 months update I'd probably talk more about his important journey -solid food/weaning ❤

The moment he went into my arms (to started BF), I got all emotions pouring in. DISBELIEF is the greatest one (I finally got a baby in my arm! His sister Elana was in an incubator all the time and I only hug/carry her when she no longer had a heartbeat 😭)

And then I started to worry. What if he didn't know how to latch? But I guess we moms are all swing by -I just put him near my chest and he instantly got it! After a full meal he went to sleep (but wasn't deep enough at first haha)

The nurse came and told me this baby is really good. He latches really well

Seff at the hospital. Photos taken at night so I enhanced a little bit

The first night I only had 1 hour sleep. I did not touch my phone. I was worried. I was a NICU mom, we all familiar with this APNEA term. What if he forgot how to breathe? I constantly check/look at his chest. Although Seff wasn't placed in the NICU, I'm just naturally paranoid

Also, cannot lose this cute baby!

When we got home he was admitted again for jaundice. Of course, since he has risk factors. But those were just the days. He finally is jaundice-free!

Seff under the blue light (phototeraphy)

Soon after, he got visitors coming. Without my consent, Seff was kissed, on the lips! To finally found out that the kisser has sore throat made me soooooo MAD. Mad that I swear I will break any ties with her even she is a family member

(putus tali persaudaraan pun sanggup. I don't care, you're a parasite to me. I'm mad, sampai bila bila pun)

Note : I still feel the same 😡

Seff was admitted again for monitoring when his temperature went 38.0°C (37.0 when we arrived at the ED). After a 24-hrs monitoring he was discharged

Coming home pressies

Since my maternity leave is long (3 + 3 unpaid), I spent the following months after confinement being in various cities-Perak, KL, Malacca and Selangor. His vaccinations also done at different places

We brought him out, but mostly hotel stays with strict criterias like no carpet, request for non smoking room and hotel must be new not dated

Nexus Business Suite, Shah Alam 
(February 2018)

The Straits Hotel & Suites, Malacca
(March 2018)

Lexis Hotel, Port Dickson
(April 2018)

Hatten Place, Malacca
(May 2018)

Grand Lexis, Port Dickson
(May 2018)

We started brought him out to shopping malls at 3 months old, and the first aunty we met is aunty Ruqayyah -who also mentioned that Seff has flawless, eczema free skin

Under the natural light hehe

We love Mustela skin care on him! Until now we still haven't finish a bottle but already stocked up back to our home

Mustela skincare essentials

We did some shopping too (obviously) for his weaning/solid food journey, to stock up skincare and grooming essentials, more gadgets, baby safety items and many more. I love shopping for baby items!

Baby haul feat. excited parents

So far he has been to IOI City Mall Putrajaya for so many times, D Pulze Cyberjaya, Mitsui Outlet Sepang and Freeport A'Famosa Outlet Malacca.. and the usuals AEON

And I was impressed too.. if I went to Sephora my purchases were always MYR400-MYR1000/session. And it could be weekly. Haha. But this one time, I entered Mothercare to buy baby fan, newborn shampoo and some small items they cost me MYR150 and I straightaway wonder, wow just how much I've spent in Sephora! 😅

My total purchase at that time (MYR150) os even cheaper than my facial wash (Kate Somerville and ARCONA) LOL

With mommy going out to Freeport A'Famosa Outlet, Malacca (Ramadhan month)

Until now at 5m+, he already has grown up so much! He already self-adjusting to sleep on his tummy (I put him to sleep on his back, he rolled over himself), which I don't mind as long as he's comfortable, he started pulling my glasses when my face is right in front of him, he's making sounds, laughs, grabbed his feet and toys, woke up once at nightime (usually at 3am for his susu and bowel movement LOL)

He is still fully breastfed, DF on demand but still accepting bottle feeding especially when going out. He accepted any brand of bottles we bought him, narrow neck or wide neck, Dr Browns or Pigeon (because sometimes during travel/outings/balik kampung, feel lazy to wash Dr Browns' many parts) and he has no nipple confusion so far. But still love Dr Browns bottle for its special looking vents, I believe they prevented colic really well. If I were to suggest, I'd suggest Dr Browns at baby's first months..

He basically is one easy baby! 😙

Although after 5m jab, he catches fever post jab for the first time! Reading was 37.8 - 38.0 (digital ear thermometer) at that time, and this new mommy is freaking out (in silence, looking cool from the outside but very worried really). I didn't know how to react so we went to the doctor to get ourselves educated. His temperature is okay (duh!) during the visit, thus being advised a thing or two about the fever post-jab and what signs to look out for



.. and went home with many meds and aids for the first time! Haha

Note : until today he never consumed PCM. That PCM bought for later, emergency purposes only. Well, I forgot to buy syringe, right? 😅

Since now is Ramadhan month, we are looking forward to Eidulfitri for the first time with Seff. At day 3 of Ramadhan month, we already completed an outfit for Seff first raya -complete with new NIKE sneakers as Raya shoes (Although Babah is #teamadidas for life. But mommy couldn't resist the purchases. Promised the next time it would be a pair of ADIDAS hehe)

Ahh, can't wait to many more outings with him!

Best family portrait during mommy's birthday


Until next post! ❤











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Blog Archive